If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: JTD
Forum Index » Profile for JTD » Messages posted by JTD
Personally carb I wouldnt give markass the time of day. He is just pissed because you came up with the better ideas and all he can do is copy you!
That is called a forum not a guestbook.
This has been answered use this feature.

Search
Read this thread and it will tell you all you need to know.
http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4473
Yes number one you can set it in the admin wo were you have to approve all the comments. Number 2 you can make it so they need a password to post a comment. Number 3 by any chance do you still have a copy of AVG still running on the same server. If so disable it. Delete ann the AVG files.
There are 3 layers of antispam protection in Lazarus built in i believe. If you go to his site there is information there.
You might want to upgrade to Lazarus guestbook it has all the features you want. And here is the numerical ips for rogers.com 64.71.246.156 , 64.71.246.28 , 24.153.22.14 , 24.153.22.142 Just remember this link here is your friend. http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jhtml
jinx wrote:Thanks for the quick answer.

Do I see it right, that the review function of new entries comes with 2.3.4?

Review only comes with Lazarus Guestbook.
You won't find it in the forums. And not alot of information in the Docs file that you get when you download AVG. TRY LAZARUS GB LINK BELOW
*BUMP*

you might try and read the stickies. About admin login loop. Or do a search.
Do a search for jump menu. And the answer will appear.
You can go into your admin section and delete them one at a time. Or go to your phpmyadmin in your cpanel and batch delete them. Or you can switch to Lazarus Guestbook and not worry about spam near as much.
Some people just do not want to listen carb.
Try doing a search. This subject has been discussed to death.
Only if you use lazarus guestbook. AVG has no update newsletter.

Forum Index » Profile for JTD » Messages posted by JTD
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum