If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Auron
Forum Index » Profile for Auron » Messages posted by Auron
Carb, here's a thought...

If the gb entry is posted okay and the image is displayed without perview, then with preview does it post okay? Ie. no red 'X'? If the image is visible then that would suggest maybe the preview code isn't linking to the image correctly?
CHECK THE STICKIES!

First post - http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5290
Carbonize wrote:You ya moron.

I see...

oi!
The basics of it are:

you create a new poll manually in phpMyAdmin.
get the SQL code for it.
then use that 49 more times, hopefully the poll id will auto increment.

I think that will be the only table you need to edit unless AP stores the results/votes elsewhere.

Still need sleep mind you so this is only a rough set of instructions.
I'll get back to you on that since it's late here and I need some sleep. : P
Carbonize wrote:Mwuahahaha HE LIVES!!!!!!!!

Indeed.

Who?
*cough*

ehardman wrote:...MySQL said: Documentation
#1050 - Table 'book_auth' already exists...

*cough*

You should be able to remove the date from the poll templates via AP's admin panel's template section.
Sorry, you'll have to create a poll for each page.
There is no feature in AP to link several sets of results to one poll question and answers.

A quick way to do it would be to use phpMyAdmin and copy that poll's data from the table and paste it multiple times while making sure the poll id increments correctly.
too bad, the image verfication mod is for advanced guestbook only - the one found on this site.
Carbonize wrote:Well there are 86400000 milliseconds in the day so yeah would soon be needing really long numbers.

lol.

In relation to the orginal question to change it back by 2 years its that number minus - 2 x 365 x 24 x 60 x 60.
Seconds? I thought it was milliseconds?

But then thinking about it seconds would be easier to store ; )
You'd run out of space with milliseconds.

Thanks for clearing that up Carb.
no. of milliseconds since the epoch - 1900 (or was it 1901?) Jan. 1st something like 12 midnight. Google epoch.
vidigi wrote:hmm, thanks for the insight... btw: poll is off the hook, as tony would say... they're greeeeeeeeeeeat!

No problem, lol.
If you need any more help come back and ask! : )

Auron
Since you include the poll in a normal PHP page the poll will use the styles that page uses from the stylesheet that is attached.

With the poll though it has its own formatting, last time i looked using <font> tags, so you'll have to clear all that from the templates in the admin panel of the poll. Then add your own HTML markup - <span>'s and <div>'s.

Forum Index » Profile for Auron » Messages posted by Auron
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum