If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Carbonize
Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
Redownload the verification.zip file then go through the instructions step by step just to make sure. ALso make sure you have the verify.php and verifyimage.php fils in the same folder as addentry.php. I'm at work right now but if you still can't get it to work I will try and upload a zip containing pre modded files.
Personally I would leave the files as read only. It may sound like a good idea to edit the templates from the admin section but if you get exploited they can change your files.
Did you remember to add the email entry to the javascript to have it pop up the error box if it is not filled in?
unlink is the funtion to delete a file. Is the tmp directory chmoded to 777 to allow the script to delete the files from there?
If it's not verifying if the code is correct or not then the error must lie in the the lib/add.class.php file. Check that you have added everything to that as per the instructions.
Well I may be offline for a day or two. I was doing a disc clean up last night and windows decided to go and start deleting every file on the C drive had to reinstall windows which is no fun at 22:30. I will reinstall Trillian or Gaim either today or tomorrow. Feel free to email the templates.class.php file to me in the meantime.
OK this is weird because it's providing the right size when we used This is why I suggested trying but you're telling me this doesn't work Ask your hosts if they made any changes on the date when it stopped working as thats the only reason I can think of for it to stop working.

ps. I know there is more to the fread line than just fread I'm just paraphrasing.
At a guess you would need to edit the entry in your SQL database.
All what links?
ok well try either or and see if they work
Edit the html in templates/com.php to edit the comments font colour. simply change to changing blue to the colour of your choice. You can use a colour name or a hex value such as #FF0000.
The format is set in templates/entry.php you can edit it in there placing the variables where you wish them to appear.
I mean which of the changes I mentioned in my previous post. Did you try removing the whitespace from ? or did you leave in

and replace filesize ($filename) with $thesize ?
The size is readable as it returned in our earlier experiment.

Which change did you try?
You could assign a different prefix to the SQL entries for each bands guestbook. Such as
band1_book_config
band2_book_conifg

then use the requested url to see which bands guestbook they are trying to view and use a simple switch statement or stack of if/elseif's to specify which prefix to call on.

Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum