If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Niels
Forum Index » Profile for Niels » Messages posted by Niels
Carbonize wrote:You'd have to mnaully remove the entries from the book_pics table of the database.

In phpMyAdmin right?
How to remove the entries?
No idea, Carbonize?
Nope, nothing!
Carbonize wrote:The pictures aer actual files stored in the public folder of the guestbook. Since you deleted the folder these are now gone unless you can find a Google cache of your guestbook to copy them from.

Hmm strange. Beacause I searched in the cache in Google and it found the guestbook from 26th may, but the pictures are still gone!
Carbonize wrote:The pictures aer actual files stored in the public folder of the guestbook. Since you deleted the folder these are now gone unless you can find a Google cache of your guestbook to copy them from.

I'll try that!
But if I can't find it, how to delete the "x" in the guestbook?
Hello,

I deleted my complete guestbook folder and have installed it after that.

Now all the pictures are gone and I see x in the guestbook there where should have been pictures. Aren't those in the database or are they just lost now?
Hello,

When I want to see a preview of my post in the guestbook and I have a picture in it, it says:

How can I solve this problem?
None of the templates were changed!

What changes are in this upgrade exactly, except for the code you have to type before you can add a post?
But I changed some templates... What about that?
I'm using Advanced Guestbook 2.3.4.

How to upgrade to 2.4.1?
Still this warning:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/gastenboek/comment.php:1) in /var/www/html/gastenboek/lib/comment.class.php on line 178

How to solve?
It's OK now! I removed all the cookies and now it's in Dutch!

Thanx!
It's still Dutch on my screen!

Yes! That's why I don't understand!
Same problem here, started today!

Forum Index » Profile for Niels » Messages posted by Niels
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum