If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Carbonize
Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
Download the guestbook from under free scripts, backup your existing files, extract the files from the the download and delete the config.inc.php file from admin folder. Upload and replace your existing files.

MAKE SURE TO KEEP A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT CONFIG.INC.PHP FILE SOMEWHERE SAFE!
How long you had the guestbook installed as he has a nasty habit of adding new things and not updating the version number.
What's the link to your guestbook because if you look at the guestbook on this site it is already using that captcha.
It's already built in to the guestbook.
So long everything is working the world is a happy place.
Hmm the reset script that comes with AG uses the name of the table as provided in the config file which is also where the script gets it from.
Is it only the auth table that has a different name?
http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2595
There are other ways to change the password such as using phpMyAdmin.
Do you get that error all the time or only when you try to reset the password?
You restored the files but was the config file set to the right database information and is the database still there?
You uploaded the backup but how were you storing the information? Were you using the flat file version or the database version?
Had a quick look and the code seems OK with the exception of not having it report any errors for when queries go wrong. I personally hate Flash

Without knowing the structure of your database it is hard for me to run any tests. I would recommend trying your code just using a normal HTML form and display so you can see what is being returned that way you can safely say if the issue is with your PHP or with the Flash.
Not received anything. Send it again and I will look tomorrow. Send it to carbonize@gmail.com
No worries it will be my weekend off work anyway so will have time to look at it.

Forum Index » Profile for Carbonize » Messages posted by Carbonize
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum