If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Niels
Forum Index » Profile for Niels » Messages posted by Niels
Carbonize wrote:Well I've just been through most of the files and it looks like it's mainly a rewrite of the captcha and a security patch.

Carbonize,

You fixed for me the header.php and footer.php templates. Are also those files rewritten?
And what's new in 2.4.3?
Hello,

When you want to post a message in the guestbook, you have to fill in the code (CAPTCHA).

If you don't, it says that one thing in the fields is wrong. Is it possible to make a pop-up that says "You forgot to fill in the code".

Just like when you forgot your name, it says: "You didn't fill in your name. Go back en change!".
Great! You helped me out!

I didn't understand he needed the username and password of the database! It's fixed now!
How can I solve this?
Carbonize wrote:Ah you mean the database username and password. You will have to set up a new database account, give it access to the correct database then put that information into the config file.

I have the username and the password of the database, but I can't login in Advanced Guestbook.

I installed it, I could login, then I put in the right database, it looks fine, but then I can't login anymore.
Carbonize wrote:nope it should still be there.

Sorry, I deleted my post because I already found it!
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'Niels'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/veldhuis/domains/veldhuisenkemper.net/public_html/gastenboek/lib/mysql.class.php on line 30
Connection Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL Error : Connection Error
Error Number: 1045 Access denied for user 'Niels'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Date : Sat, November 25, 2006 19:43:38
IP : 212.67.184.144
Browser : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Referer : http://85.17.41.179/~veldhuis/gastenboek/misc/forget_pass.php
PHP Version : 5.1.4
Server : Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) PHP/5.1.4 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7f mod_perl/1.29 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510
Server Name : 85.17.41.179
Hello,

On my new server I installed the Advanced Guestbook with the whole back-up, but now I can't login.

Neither with admin/pass nor with my own username and password.

Should I do something in phpMyAdmin?
Carbonize wrote:I'll look at the files you sent me and send them back later.

Great!
Carbonize wrote:That is because it has been included. The only way to integrate Advanced Guestbook is to either use an iframe or edit the header.php and footer.php templates.

I don't use an iframe and I don't want to.

But Carbonize, I've tried to edit header.php, but it's not very working. It's not like the rest of the site, you know what I mean?
Now I use on the page where I want the guestbook to be:

The same for addentry.php and comment.php.

But when i make comment, the following is coming:
Hello,

I don't get it at all! I want to include my guestbook into a specific table. I tried in templates/header.php, but that wasn't succesfull.

How can I integrate the guestbook in a table on the site?

Thanx,
Niels
Carbonize wrote:Well it's set right. Wonder if there's now a problem in the script. Maybe he messed something up in 2.4.2. My wonderful employer wont let me download zips so can you send me a copy of comment.php and lib/comment.class.php so I can have a look.

You've got mail!
Can you see it like this?

Forum Index » Profile for Niels » Messages posted by Niels
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum